Mission MookNayak is supported by PKS to further the advancement of knowledge and practice in various domains. Mission MookNayak’s goal is to co-create a dynamic and vibrant eco-system for social entrepreneurship in India.
Mission MookNayak expects to achieve this through:
- Action research and consultancy on social entrepreneurship focussed on understanding challenges of enterprise at different stages – ideation, prototyping, piloting and scaling-up.
- Mentoring and networking of social enterprises.
- Customized training and teaching on social entrepreneurship.
- Creating entrepreneurial culture among the youngsters by encouraging student entrepreneurial bodies to carry out live projects, business plan competitions, and working with social enterprises.
- Seeding newer initiatives of students and enabling incubation of ideas and social enterprises.
- Networking with like-minded higher education institutes, States and Central Governments, incubators, accelerators, and impact investors to promote rural livelihoods and social entrepreneurship.
1. MookNayak TISS